Hi, y'all! I'm officially fourteen days old! We didn't have a rager this week, like we did last week. No, this was just a quite evening at home with the folks. Quite honestly, they were too pooped. (I am too, but from a different perspective if you catch my drift) I have no idea why they're so tired lately, it's not like we even leave the house that often. Oh, and get this...today, we were all ready to go to the mall , but then Daddy wondered how many germs would be floating in the air, and Mommy got all protective and before I could get my Gap on, our trip was cancelled. I looked super cute in my pink knit flopper hat, too. They NEVER take me anywhere. Sure, I sleep 20 hours a day, but I'm ready to roll for four hours. How am I gonna spend all my birthday money if I never get to leave the house? I need my own car...and a chauffeur, too. Any takers? Maybe I'll post on Craigslist. We did actually go to Lake Balboa and walk around the park on Friday, which was nice apparently...but I slept through it all, so I wouldn't really know. The least they could do was wake me up so I could see all the cute little baby ducks!!!! Quack, quack! But, nooooooo, they insulated my stroller to protect me from the "evil sun," so I wouldn't have been able to see anything even if I wanted to. Keep this on the DL, but it ain't EZ dealin' with neophyte parents...SO OVERPROTECTIVE. They're gonna have to learn the hard way I guess. Cuz...I JUST GOTTA BE FREE!!!!! I JUST GOTTA BE ME!!!!! I SOUND OUT MY BARBARIC YALP!!!! Ooops...I hear Daddy coming...gotta wipe up this drool from the keyboard and make like a banana and split. I'm outtie! XOXO!
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment