Friday, May 25, 2007

THREE WEEKS!




I made it! I'm 21! Finally! Now I can go out to baby bars and drink breast milk with my good friends! Who wants to get sloshed? I'll be at the Rockin' Bock Bar ALL NIGHT LONG!!!! Do stop by and pull up a chair next to me if you get the chance.

So, my 3-week follow-up exam went pretty smooth...er, at least for me it did. Our doctor may have blown an eardrum, but that just goes with the pediatric territory. My doctor, Dr. Sachs, is a nice old feller, that really has seen it all. I think we all feel safe in his care. He's definitely a people person, which I find very endearing, and he's very perceptive too. Yes, he told Mommy and Daddy that I had quite a"demanding voice" already. (just like Mommy! Luv ya, grl!) Truth be told, I pretty much cried the whole time he was giving the exam, not only to test his patience, but to show him just how strong I have become. He could barely talk over me to tell my parents I was fit as a fiddle, because I was wailing so loudly. Ain't I a stinker? Can you blame little ol' me though? I mean, he did poke and prod me, and put that cold, metal stethoscope on my back and chest. Say, why can't that thing be plastic and heated? We are living in the 21st century aren't we, peeps? Well, as Daddy said: "You can' t teach an old doctor new tricks." My Daddy certainly has a way of keeping things in perspective. That was probably the stethoscope he received when he graduated from med school. What's a baby like me gonna do? I'm a lover, not a fighter. My next visit is at two months...where Mommy said I'd get a bunch of immunizations. I don't really know what those are, but I'm excited nonetheless. Keep the good times rollin'! (Yes, that's how I roll)

New Vitals!!!!

Weight: 9lbs 9oz
Length: 21 1/4 in
Head: 14 1/2
Heart: Happy & Healthy!
Eyes: Still blue!
Hair: Brown...with light brown highlights showing up in the back!!!!
Fave Food: Pizza!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"immunizations"?? that's nothing girl. Just wait till she starts learnin' ya all about "neutropenia", "hematomas", "cbc's", "platelets", etcetera. But guess what, pretty girl? Mommy's "demanding voice" (LOL) is going to do nothing but maximize all that cleverness in your lucky genes! If parents had to be nominated before they could start procreating, your mommy would be first on my list! Good job Kris and Jeff!