
No one did more than my Mommy! She went through 22 hours of labor with me, 3 of those hours were spent in hard labor, pushing me out of my comfort zone and into the big, big world. At about 7pm, Mommy had had enough. "Get this baby out of me!" She yelled. And soon enough she did, with the help of a wonderful staff of nurses and doctors and especially Daddy and Aunt Tally by her side, Mommy finished the marathon birth with a sprint, valiantly pushing until I came out. She and Daddy cried afterwards when they heard my first barbaric yalp that went something like this: "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Doc says I have strong lungs, and boy do I love to use showcase them! On a more serious and personal note, I'd like to thank my Mommy for carrying me along for nine/ten months and enduring the greatest hardship she's ever gone through...just so I could join her. I love you, Mommy! You, me, and Daddy makes three. Now, who wants another one?
1 comment:
Lili, welcome to our universe! Your mommy is a true hero!!!
Post a Comment