
What a wild day for me...I went to Woodland Hills for my followup exam, which I thought would be a little small talk, y'know--"looks good, looks good." "Baby's doing fine." "Sure is hot weather we're having." "How 'bout those Dodgers..." Y'know a regular once over, oil change, and I'll be on my way. But no, my parents are sneaky like that. Little did I know I was in for another tumultuous affair. Yes, another blood draw. I should've known when they were pulling off my socks...but they were making those cute little noises and coddling me, so I let them. BAD IDEA! It sure hurt and I let everyone in the waiting room know it... but when it was all over, Daddy told me I was "a big girl and that I was his little angel." That made me feel a little better, but sheesh that's quite a day for a 4-Day Old! Then, when I got home, I thought I'd just sleep it off...but no, Daddy decided to give me a bath!?! C'mon, I'm 4-days old, how dirty can I be? That's it, I'm callin' it a day...zzzzzzzzzzzzz. poop. zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
1 comment:
oooo super cute- Big Girl!!! She really was cookin' inside of mommie! I see more Jeff in her now- We'll see when I get a better look.....
Post a Comment