
Yesterday, day five of my existence on earth, I finally got to meet my Grandma Bock. She flew down from Idaho as soon as she could even though she had already booked a flight for June. Hey, when your only granddaughter is born two weeks early, you don't wait an entire month to bond...especially when Grandpa Bock and I are already so tight. That's right, he's my home slice, and Grandma was a bit jealous!!!! Anyway, when she first saw me, she took me in her arms and honestly, it was love at first sight. She said some sweet somethings, and I just cooed a bit and blinked my eyes...it's what I do best, and trust me, she couldn't resist! XOXO! I'm such a flirt...and shameless too! But she had been eagerly waiting to hold onto me for, oh, around twenty years. Okay, that may be a bit of an exaggeration, but you should have seen the HOPE CHEST she unloaded on me. SCORE! I'm rich I tell you, rich! Mwah-hahahahahaha! Mine, ALL MINE! I'm already planning to sell a lot of the outdated VHS tapes on ebay...and save up for my own Ipod. Don't you just love that new pink one? Me too! So I haven't decided what I'll call her yet-- "Grandma?" "Grammy?" "Nana?" "JB?" I'll decide when I'm verbally capable of stringing together a more educated grouping of sounds, but until then I'll just put my fingers in my mouth and drool. Hey, I'm five days old, cut a sister some slack, dude! While Grandma's here she's helping take shifts watching me so my Mommy and Daddy can catch some zzzzz's. They sure look pretty tired lately, don't know what they expected, though. Oh, this is just the beginning! Tee-hee! Oh, and the one thing I learned about Grandma...she is da bomb when it comes to burping babies. Oh man, she really knows how to find my sweet spot. BELCH! BRACK! UUUURP! 'Scuze me! ;)
Quote of the Day: "Breast feeding isn't just the best alternative, it's the ONLY alternative."
-Dr. Brooks (Pediatrician)
PS- I love me some BM (that's Breast Milk to you and me).
Quote of the Day: "Breast feeding isn't just the best alternative, it's the ONLY alternative."
-Dr. Brooks (Pediatrician)
PS- I love me some BM (that's Breast Milk to you and me).
No comments:
Post a Comment