Saturday, May 12, 2007

One Week Old!






For those of you who were'nt there last night...I'll fill you in on all the sordid details. Yes, as you know, it was my one-week old party last night. And boy, did we "trip the light fantastic." I thought it was going to be just a small, intimate gathering with Grandma Bock, Mommy and Daddy...but when they rolled out the keg of breast milk...whoa mamma! I shook my groove thang (and my rattle) all night. It was a par-tay to remember...or not. I'm only just waking up now, and don't really remember a whole lot...but here are the highlights as I can best recall: drinking, spitting up, projectile vomiting. Clean it up. Do it again. What a wonderful night! At one point I remember Daddy getting jiggy in my playpen to Old MacDonald Had A Farm. And my Mommy was wearing a diaper on her head!!! Priceless!!!!! I hope somebody took pictures. If so, please forward them to me so I can use them as blackmail at a later date!!! I need to start stockpiling now. Oh, and if I offended anyone, just know that I have REALLY cute dimples and will make it up to you by smiling and clasping my hands together. Trust me, Daddy and Mommy say it's irrisistible. Ain't I a little stinker? Anyway, no more partying like that for this girl...I'm going back to sleep so I can get my manditory 20 hours a day.




On the serious tip, in case you were wondering that horrible diaper rash finally healed and the slight jaundice is in full remission. Shucky darn, that A & D ointment is truly a godsend! Thanks, Grandma!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey lil dot! we totally gotta hang, wanna know why? 'cause we already have two great things in common: we both have dimples, and we both love your mommy!