Thank you! Thank you for stopping by my blog and connecting me to yours. I have seen the movie and cried through most of it. I am so thankful that someone captured her beautiful spirit on film. -S
I love to sleep, eat, and poop. I am not responsible for anything that I do at this point however. If I do something that you find morally objectable, please blame my parents. They seem to follow me everywhere and make all my decisions for me. When will they learn that I am fully capable of changing my own diapers? Ah, to be adored and loved so much is very exhausting! I'll let them have their fun for now, but pretty soon I'll be runnin' the show...
1 comment:
Thank you! Thank you for stopping by my blog and connecting me to yours. I have seen the movie and cried through most of it. I am so thankful that someone captured her beautiful spirit on film. -S
Post a Comment