Saturday, June 23, 2007

Lili: The Curly Cue

Well, guess what? Genes apparently run in the family. While Mommy and Daddy were giving me a bath this morning they found out something quite extraordinary. Y'know that cowlick I have in front and back...well, turns out, there may just be a whole bunch more of them. Yes, thanks to Grandpa Bock and Grandpa Trager it looks like I might just have a mop full of curly hair!?!?! Yippee! Yeah, after they wet down my hair, it curled up into little pigtails all over my scalp. And when they dried it, it was wavy and puffy. And Grandma wondered why my hair looked so full. Well, there may be a very scientific explanation after all. I'll be sure to keep you up to date on Hair Watch 2007...but odds are, I'm a curly girly! Look out fro, here I come. Thanks, Grandpas!

LDB

No comments: