Saturday, June 2, 2007

1 Month Old! (Almost)







Well, technically I'm four weeks, but give a "holla" anywho! Hooray for Lili Dot! You can even do the "cabbage patch" if you are so inclined...or even break-out in a dance move of your choice. C'mon, you know you want to!!! Guess who's back? Yes, in celebration of this momentous occasion Grandma Bock has returned to bestow her child-rearing knowledge on my know-it-all parents. ;) She'll be staying for a week, and will be assisting Mommy and Daddy in what I like to refer to as the "magic hour" feedings (those that occur between 1am-4am). It's such a special time in the day, I really do think everyone should be up!!! And I'll do my best to be sure of it... My parents are going out on a much-needed date tonight and then going to a concert--Manu Chao, I believe. He's a fave of mine, too, but apparently they bought the tix before I was born. Whatever. I didn't want to go anyway. No, I'd rather stay at home and chill with grandma...rumor has it, we'll be taking paddy-cake to new heights and playing with my blocks. Oh, my parents are going to miss out on SOOOOO much. Who knows, I might even decide to crawl, or walk, or even talk!!! They will rue the day they left!!! :) Have fun, don't miss me too much. (They SOOOO will miss me! Mwahahahahahahaha)

Love y'all and thanks everyone for all the great packages...especially me peeps in the O-H (that's Ohio, in case you didn't know). Go Buckeyes!

Oh, and if you're sending $$$$ please make the check out to Lilianna D. Bock...Unfortunately, I've been having issues of late with my parents thinking the cash is for them, only to see them go and blow it on bling-bling, ornate sushi, organic vegan formula, and other such opulence. It's really become a wedge issue between us, but I'm hoping this will dissolve the misunderstanding.
Mommy's Editorial Note: Please be advised that all $$$$ is going directly to Lili's college fund.

Keep on poopin' in a free world!

Love,

Lili Dot

No comments: