Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Best Babysitter Ever!

Greetings all! Well, Aunt Tally and I had a simply scrumptious time this past Thursday night while my parents went out on a date: The Police concert! Apparently, Sting still has an amazing voice, so they didn't sound like a cover band of themselves...even after all these years. And Mommy said he could still fit into his tight leather pants...I guess all that kama sutra training really paid off!!! I don't actually know what kama or sutra means, but it sounds exotic, doesn't it? Hey, you think you missed out, well I didn't even get one of those "My parents went to The Police concert and all I got was this stupid t-shirt" t-shirt. They did get me a Wilco onesey before I was even born, so I guess I'll let them off the hook this time. It's okay though, cuz Auntie T and I had a blast talking about boys, discussing appropriate places to get a tattoo, and doing her advanced trigonometry homework. Yeah, I feel for the girl, she's in summer school, but I'm also very proud of her for being so dedicated to her schooling. She doesn't know this, but she's an inspiration to me already. Auntie T, you rock my little Bock world! Poo-ya! 2Cute! Seriously, that's why I didn't even poo while she was babysitting...I was ALL pee that night. Anywho, my parents even graded her with an A+ and you know how overprotected and overly thorough new parents can be at times...especially mine! I love you Mommy and Daddy...you're so adorable! :) Tee-hee! Seriously though peeps, I mean, can you believe my parental units had the gall to give me a B+ in Intermediate Breastfeeding...a B+!!!! Ah, crumpets!!!! They ruined my 4.0 because, according to Daddy, I "fell asleep on the job." What's that about? Sheesh! That's my M.O. for cryin' out loud! Luv ya Daddy! :P (Just remember how cute I am!)


SWAK

Lili (.)

No comments: