Monday, June 8, 2009

My First Movie!










Date: 5/20/09
Movie: Up
Place: El Capitan Theatre, Hollwood Blvd. Hollywood, CA


Hoo-ray for...Hollywood! Oh, I have never seen such marvels. Now, I'm not talking about the movie itself, that was only one-thumb up, but the lights, the people, the vast assortment of candy, oh my! In fact, I go so jazzed up on M&M's that I tried to go up on stage and entertain the peeps before the show started (during the show as well). Daddy caught me just before I was going to get into my monologue about poopy diapers...guess I'll have to save that for another day. Toilet humor kills 'em, I'm tellin' ya! But, to tell you the truth I did pretty good...I sat through the entire Pixar short and 20 minutes of the movie!? Not too shabby, eh? The rest of the time Daddy and I explored all the wonders of the El Capitan: the bathrooms, the stairwells, the balcony, the soda shop next door, the pizza shop down the street. Man, I love goin' to the movies!


Keep 'em flickerin'

Lili (.)

No comments: