Livin' in the lap of luxury, just kickin' back and chillaxin! I've got mad skillz...can't wait to get out on those waverunners on Newman Lake!!! Watch out for Lili Dot!
Newman Lake? That is my family's old vacation spot - we would go there every summer that I was a kid. It is such a great lake - we always stayed at a beach cabin on Sutton Bay!! Oh what great memories... speaking of summer trips the Idaho girls are taking their first trip to LA this summer we are hitting Disneyland with a vengeance in a week!!
I love to sleep, eat, and poop. I am not responsible for anything that I do at this point however. If I do something that you find morally objectable, please blame my parents. They seem to follow me everywhere and make all my decisions for me. When will they learn that I am fully capable of changing my own diapers? Ah, to be adored and loved so much is very exhausting! I'll let them have their fun for now, but pretty soon I'll be runnin' the show...
1 comment:
Newman Lake? That is my family's old vacation spot - we would go there every summer that I was a kid. It is such a great lake - we always stayed at a beach cabin on Sutton Bay!! Oh what great memories... speaking of summer trips the Idaho girls are taking their first trip to LA this summer we are hitting Disneyland with a vengeance in a week!!
Post a Comment