LBC, baby! (That the city of Long Beach for those outside SoCal)
Daddy and I took a venture to the sea on a bright Friday morning. Sometimes, when I wake up and the smells of summer hit me, I simply must ROADTRIP! AQUARIUM OF THE PACIFIC!What excitement those fishies offer up. Now, as you know this was my second time there, and this time I got to make up my mind where I went. Fish? Nah. Sharks. Nah. Rays. Nah. Playground with fake boat. Yea!!!! No matter where daddy led me, all roads led back to my ship. As captain of this little adventure I "made it so." I'm sure daddy was a little bored as he kept asking me if I wanted to go see the Sea Lion Show or the Shark Tank. But those things simply do not interest me in the way a salty adventure at the helm of my own vessel does. Toot! Toot! Woot! Woot!
Now, daddy did finally convince me to lay down at the Ray Pool and I actually did pet a ray. SLIMY! It was a lot of fun to watch them breech the side of the pool and raise up their little alien heads like puppies so we could pet them. Strange creatures, indeed!
Now, daddy was being quite the planner when he suggested we then go to the Queen Mary and the beach afterwards. I was game, but unfortunately I fell sound asleep when we FINALLY found our "black car" in the parking lot. Daddy, remember to write down our parking space on the space allocated by the ticket stub next time!!! You silly goose! I'm heavier than a sack of potatoes, doncha know!?
Gone fishin'
-Lili Dot
Daddy and I took a venture to the sea on a bright Friday morning. Sometimes, when I wake up and the smells of summer hit me, I simply must ROADTRIP! AQUARIUM OF THE PACIFIC!What excitement those fishies offer up. Now, as you know this was my second time there, and this time I got to make up my mind where I went. Fish? Nah. Sharks. Nah. Rays. Nah. Playground with fake boat. Yea!!!! No matter where daddy led me, all roads led back to my ship. As captain of this little adventure I "made it so." I'm sure daddy was a little bored as he kept asking me if I wanted to go see the Sea Lion Show or the Shark Tank. But those things simply do not interest me in the way a salty adventure at the helm of my own vessel does. Toot! Toot! Woot! Woot!
Now, daddy did finally convince me to lay down at the Ray Pool and I actually did pet a ray. SLIMY! It was a lot of fun to watch them breech the side of the pool and raise up their little alien heads like puppies so we could pet them. Strange creatures, indeed!
Now, daddy was being quite the planner when he suggested we then go to the Queen Mary and the beach afterwards. I was game, but unfortunately I fell sound asleep when we FINALLY found our "black car" in the parking lot. Daddy, remember to write down our parking space on the space allocated by the ticket stub next time!!! You silly goose! I'm heavier than a sack of potatoes, doncha know!?
Gone fishin'
-Lili Dot
No comments:
Post a Comment