Details. Details. Lemme just tell ya...my party was slammin! So much so, that I didn't even hit the haystack until, like, 10pm! I'm such a party animal! Rooooooaar!
What a wild time we had, indeed. Now, this was my adult party...mostly mom and dad's friends, as I have a kiddie party on Saturday. MOTL (More on that later). Extended b-day...yippeeeee! So, it started off with Phyllis showing up, then Daisy, Katya, and Paddy & Cher. Of course, Papa & Nana were there too...in fact, Papa made me my own Barney cake. Word on the street is he used to make cake-creations for Daddy and Uncle Chris too: cars, alligators, the works. Well, he did super-dee-duper Barney cake for me! Thanks Papa!
I do have to come clean with one thing though...I had a little itsy-bitsy breakdown when they were trying to get me to open gifts. I mean, why can't one just open them throughout the evening. Anyway, I felt rushed and on-the-spot, and I crumbled. Luckily, the folks decided to light the candles on the cake. Amazing what a little flame can do. I was transfixed! And once I got that sugar in me...I was ready to rip. That was, until Auntie Daisy brought in my present...A NEW CAR! Whooooooo-hoooooo! A PINK CORVETTE! In this advanced day and age, we no longer wait until 16 to get a set of keys...2 is the new 16! Oh man, my parents may never see me again, since I can now go to the mall and ride the carousel whenever I please! HOOOO-RAY!
Thanks everyone for the great gifts and showin' me how to get down and boogie. We didn't play limbo or pin the tail on the donkey, but we did do a lot of running around, spinning, and jumping into people's arms! Let's do it again, shall we, in 365 days! Awesome!
I'm two!
Whoo-hoo!
Love to you all!
LDB
No comments:
Post a Comment