Sunday, May 31, 2009

Daddy & Me


Hi dudes and dudettes!


What's, like, up n' stuff!?!

Oh, you're wondering why I'm talking "Valley" speak? Well, I do live in the valley and I am a girl. A girlie girl in case you were wondering. Well, I just got done shopping with my Daddy-o doncha know. And guess what? That's what! Yeah, he like totally went to Baby Gap with me and laid down the plastic and bought me some JELLIES! What are Jellies? Where ya been livin'... in Bakersfield your whole life? LOL! They are like totally the retro-active and ready for little feet everywhere! They are the see-through sandles made famous in the 80's and perfected this year. In fact, the saleslady told us they had sold out of these beauties every week since they've been available. Luckily we splurged and got two pair! Purple and pink! What did you expect? I'm a valleygirl through and through!


Luv ya,


Lili Dot

No comments: