Saturday, May 9, 2009

B-Day #2





















When one par-tay just ain't enough! From what I hear, you only turn two once...so why not do it twice?
Thanks to all my school chums who came out today to sing, laugh, dance, and play!! What a blast MY GYM was! I could do that every day!

For those of you who weren't able to attend let me give you the ol' five and dime...
1. Arrived and began to run around in frenetic circles because I was so happy to be back at My Gym. Y'see some of my other classmates have had their b-days there too. Ball crawls, trampolines, swings...the works, daddy-O!

2. Played with Fallon, Tristan, and Ken Bock---my cousins who drove down to party with me! To tell you the truth...I was showing off for them!!! I heart my cuz's!!!! In fact, I was so comfortable with them since we bonded at Disneyland this spring that I had no trouble jumping in and out of their arms. Ahhhh, bonding! Luv it!

3. As friends and parents arrived I ran in circles and jumped up and down. It's my B-day, gosh, what did you expect?

4. We all sat around the circle and sang...but I hid in the corner and took Fallon with me cuz people were yelling my name and I got really, really shy. Tee-hee.

5. We played parachute and all swung it up and down and mommy and me went in the middle and slid around. Tessa kept trying to sneak under it...silly girl! I loves me some Tessa...she's a hoot and a half!
6. We did a puppet show and I saved all the cute lil' monkeys from the mean ol' alligator...then I ate the alligator! Tastes like chicken believe it or not. I'm joining the PETA tomorrow...

7. We did the ZIP LINE! Oh yeah, it was like 158 feet above the ground and we went through a forbidden jungle. It was soooo cool. Just like I imagine Costa Rica would be like...
8. We finally sang Happy Birthday and I got to ride around in a birthday sleigh! Ho Ho Happy B-day to me!

Ah, to be queen for a day! Thanks everyone for the awesome presents and most of all thanks for your love! I absolutely adore you all!

Hugs and smooches!

Lili (.)

No comments: