What a memorial day weekend! We went to the LA Arboretum (my second time there) and I ran, and ran, and ran, and ran some more. Up the hills. Down the hills. Sideways the hills. Up the pathways. Down the pathways. Diagonal the pathways. Across the rolling expanses. Rolling across the expanses. All the while, mastering the fine art of falling down and faceplanting. I'm a girl on a mission...and that means I'm on the go-go-go eating dirt-dirt-dirt. Sure, it got a little messy exploring all the wide open spaces, but by-golly, the world is all new to me and I HAVE to see EVERYTHING. Explorer at heart, lover by nature! That's me in a nutshell, in case you didn't know it! My parents couldn't believe I had so much energy...I mean, I must've ran a half-marathon (seriously...at least a mile or two!?!) Every time they tried to pick me up, I wailed and squiggled out of their feeble grasps. SHEESH! I've got places to go, man! And those places can change in an instant...and often do. This way. That way. The other way. And that's when I usually fall down...but get right back up again. So much to do. So much to see. Hey, BIG WORLD...I'M COMIN' TO GET YOU!!! WATCH OUT FOR LILI DOT!!! Whoo-hoo, I'm still running on fumes as I type! Who's up for a quick lap around the condo complex? You? Me? You? I did, however, take about a 3 1/2 hour nap after my adventure...batteries recharged...I stayed up till my new high score--9:30pm! I'm awesome! Daddy, you're a trooper for staying up with me and watching basketball! Gold star for u!
Love,
Lili (.)
P.S. Oh, and I learned a most valuable lesson in male/female relations: Never tell a girl what she can or can't order...especially if it's chocolate cake!!! Word!
Love,
Lili (.)
P.S. Oh, and I learned a most valuable lesson in male/female relations: Never tell a girl what she can or can't order...especially if it's chocolate cake!!! Word!
No comments:
Post a Comment