It's official: I'm a ONE-SIE!
Wow, I can't believe I've been on this planet 366 days (we had a Leap Year this year)! It all seems like such a blur...mostly because I'm running around now at top speed and crashing into anything in my general vicinity!
Yesterday was spectacular. I had a very small, intimate party...funny though, cuz I didn't invite anybody...but for some reason people showed up anyway and ate sushi (my fave), chips & dip, and cupcakes!! Whoo-hooo! I have to say, I was pretty spoiled by everyone, and I think I even doubled my toy and clothes collections! Thanks everyone who donated to the Lilianna Fund! I have to admit, it was pretty intense, everyone standing around chanting "Happy Birthday." It really made me tear up...partly because I'm so sentimental and sensitive, but mostly because everyone was so off-key. And that weird guy was in my house again...I think his name is Paddy...but I'm not entirely sure because he keeps changing his facial hair. He scares me!!!! Other than that though, it was a rockin' good time. Now, I was able to taste frosting for the first time...ooooooh yeeeeeeah! Loves me some frostin'!!!!
Thanks for all the cards, phone calls, and emails. A big kiss and hug to all my family and friends!!!! Let's do it again next year, shall we? It's a date!
Muches Smooches,
Lili (.)
Wow, I can't believe I've been on this planet 366 days (we had a Leap Year this year)! It all seems like such a blur...mostly because I'm running around now at top speed and crashing into anything in my general vicinity!
Yesterday was spectacular. I had a very small, intimate party...funny though, cuz I didn't invite anybody...but for some reason people showed up anyway and ate sushi (my fave), chips & dip, and cupcakes!! Whoo-hooo! I have to say, I was pretty spoiled by everyone, and I think I even doubled my toy and clothes collections! Thanks everyone who donated to the Lilianna Fund! I have to admit, it was pretty intense, everyone standing around chanting "Happy Birthday." It really made me tear up...partly because I'm so sentimental and sensitive, but mostly because everyone was so off-key. And that weird guy was in my house again...I think his name is Paddy...but I'm not entirely sure because he keeps changing his facial hair. He scares me!!!! Other than that though, it was a rockin' good time. Now, I was able to taste frosting for the first time...ooooooh yeeeeeeah! Loves me some frostin'!!!!
Thanks for all the cards, phone calls, and emails. A big kiss and hug to all my family and friends!!!! Let's do it again next year, shall we? It's a date!
Muches Smooches,
Lili (.)
2 comments:
My mission in life is complete, I finally made it onto Lili's blog!
Happy Birthday, Miss Lili! Oh my goodness. Has it really been a year already? You are amazing,little girl. We're thinking of you and sending lots of big hugs and kisses.
Post a Comment