Well folks, I have a new fav-o-rite food...KIX cereal! Why didn't anyone tell me solid food could be so much fun!?!?! Every time I put one in my mouth its like a little celebration (without the pinata)! In fact, I giggle and chat up a storm and flap my arms I love it so much. I know, I know...I'm not supposed to talk with my mouth full, but have you tried the KIX?!?! Sweet Goodness! Aiiiiiiiii! Now, every time I take Daddy to the store, I make sure he buys an extra box. Now, I don't have any teeth yet...but I've apparently been teething for two months...go figure. So what I like to do is roll them around in my mouth and then smoosh them between my gums when they get soggy...FUN + FUN = SUPERFUN! I've also been eating snack crackers (whole wheat, naturally fortified--natch) which I love. Mommy will break me off pieces and then Daddy will take those pieces and break those into even smaller pieces...it's soooo cute the way he is ultra-protective of me. What a man!!!
I've got a lot of other stuff going on in '08: I continue to share the colds and conjunctivitis that I pick up at daycare with my parents, I'm eating food 3-4 times a day, I crawl EVERYWHERE...and am DANG fast (no steroids either...I keep it legit). On a side note, I picked up crawling, in like, a week. Yuppers, I was dragging myself everywhere--reaching my hands out and pulling on the carpet--and then I figured out what my knees can do...and BAMMO, it registered: I am FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to go ANYWHERE! Whoooo-hooooo! Off to the races!!! Mommy and Daddy can no longer confine me by placing me on my back or tummy...I rule the roost now!!! All bow down to Baby Bock! Wow, all this power has gone to my head really quickly...what an overwhelming rush...I need handful of KIX immediately..."Hey, somebody get me a...wait a sec...I can get it myself now..."
Smoochies!
Lili (.)
P.S. - GO CLIMB A MOUNTAIN! Hey, I climbed to the top of the stairs last night...all by myself. Course, ya gotta have spotters...and Daddy was kind enough to oblige. I'm a regular mountaineer. Everest? Kilimanjaro? pashaw! GO CLIMB SOME STAIRS!
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment