This was a big weekend for me and my aunties!
Saturday, I kicked back in Auntie Alissa's crib with Auntie Claudina. I showed off my crawling, cooing, peek-a-booing ... you know, the usual. But since it was my aunties, we also drank tea and talked about boys, politics, jobs, families, and our latest diet fads. Mommy is on the Follow-the-Crawling-Baby-Diet and I'm on the Kix-Only diet. I've actually taken a short hiatus from all cereals, fruits, and veggies for a while to completely adhere to my Kix-cleansing diet. In addition, Alissa and Claudina said they can't wait to take me to Bloomingdales and teach me the essentials of power shopping. I'm signing up for my Bloomies credit card ASAP.
Then on Sunday, I visited Auntie Daisy and her family at Empress Harbor Village dim sum restaurant. I was completely enthralled with the multiple passing carts of steaming, perfectly-packaged foods. And even more intriguing was how the high chairs were fashioned to look exactly like the grown-up chairs ... complete with ruby embroidered fabric and a gold frame!!! Yes, Miss Lili was ridin' high in high style.
I'm signin' out. Gots to get back to my Kix! I loves me my aunties!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment