Thursday, September 16, 2010

A "Tiny" Addition...


A few weeks ago I got a new kitty-cat...and I named him "Tiny!" You see, my Daddy told me that it's a family tradition to have our cat's names start with the letter "T" and he was just so little! I was going to get a lighter orange one, but "Tiny" jumped into my lap and I knew he was the one! I sure hope his two brothers found good homes, too. Now, "Tiny," upon further reflection, may become anything but...so his full name is Tiny Tenacious Bock. He's gonna be huge! Oh, he's as tenacious as they come, cuz I have to keep putting him in "time out" when he attacks me with his claws and teeth. He sure does love to play!!! My favorite thing to do with him is hunt for "wild animals" at night with flashlights! He is a jungle kitty! Roooooooooar!!!

~Lili Dot

No comments: