My fave thing to say to my Uncle Chris is, "No, Chris!" See I can be something of a curmudgeon when it comes to folks invading my personal space. What kind of personal space does a two-year-old have, you ask? Well lemme tell ya, peeps. When I'm in the backseat of a car, I consider all the space back there "my space." And when you're sitting up front and looking at me...well, I consider that an invasion of my personal space. When that happens, and I'm deep in my zen state of meditation (aka pooping) I get very upset and put out my hands and tell whomever is looking at me..."No, (enter name here)." Yes, that includes mommy and daddy on occasion...but especially Uncle Chris. Tee hee. I guess I sorta have a crush on him and that's my way of teasing. Because with him, and only him, I say "No, Chris" in just about every situation I can. :)
I do want to give out special props go out to Uncle Chris for picking out the best ice cream in the universe: Cotton Candy! It's purple and pink?!? My favorites!!!! Yummy yummy in my tummy! "More, ice cream, please!"
A big loving thanks for coming down to visit with me and help me move into the "Yellow House." Can't believe you took your vacation to do that...but I'm very thankful that you did!!!
Would you like to change my diaper?
"NO, CHRIS!"
;)
Your fun luvin' niece,
Lili Dot Bock
No comments:
Post a Comment