Sunday, February 1, 2009

Oh, the Places You'll Go!




























What a wild finish to a wild weekend. No, I'm not talkin' about the FOOT-ball game. I'm talking about the Kids Space Museum in Pasadena, Silly Dilly! This place was right out of one of my storybooks: textures, colors, lights, and best of all...MY SIZE! It's like a museum for the mind of a toddler. I ran my parents silly, going here and there and everywhere. And boy did I cry when we had to leave. Not cool! Not cool at all...especially since it was still open for fifteen more minutes. Just wait 'till I can outrun you Daddy! You'll never catch me!!!

The best part about the place, to be sure, was the cave-like entrance that was like one of those kaleidoscopes you hold up to your eye. Boy, oh boy, I wish my room was like that! Anyway, they also had these partitions that went all the way up to the ceiling! Daddy and I climbed up all the way, but I got scared, cuz I'm still just a lil' girl. I went nuts at outside and laughed and jumped for joy chasing Mommy. It was the most wonderful 1 1/2 I've ever experienced. If you know a kid, or are a kid at heart, go GO GOOOOOOO! I can't recommend this place enough. Oh, just make sure you mapquest it first though...it's a bit tricky to find...even though it's adjacent to the Rose Bowl.

Oodles of toodles!

Love ya,

Lili (.)

No comments: