Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanks for the giving!





























Shamon! Thanksgiving was groovy! I went to my Grandma B's and Grandpa T's house in the OC! Livin' large!!! They cooked up a fabulous meal, but what I really liked was Auntie T's gingerbread cookies. COOOOOOKIES (said in a deep voice like the one, the only, Cookie Monster)!!! She is turning into quite a chef...her pies were delish! And trust me, I know pies. Heck, I had a sweet tooth before I even had teeth! Uncle Tarl was showing off his muscles for me...the dude is ripped! I tried to get him in a head-lock, but the kid is just too wiley for me. I took solace in the fact that I could at least pin down the fat cat! They have the BIGGEST cat I've ever seen! He probably weighs twice as much as I do! Yikes! Garfield has nothing on this feline!!!

I also got to meet my Cuz, "Dirty D" for the first time. That's my nickname for him, and his nickname for me is "Lili the Awesomest." Funny how we pick up nicknames isn't it? Ah, whataya gonna do?

The food was all spectacular, especially Gramps' groovy gravy! Someday he will have to teach me the secrets. Oh, and "Oma" and I got to bond some more. Look at us just hangin' out relaxin! She's my GREAT GRANDMOTHER...with a REAL German accent. It's sooooo adorable!

Thanks for having me over! You're my peeps!

Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving!!!

Mucho amore,

Lili (.)

No comments: