Hey y'all!
I had quite a lotof fun in the summertime sun this past weekend! Papa (Grandpa Bock) used up all his hot air and...viola...I've got my very own customized pool in my backyard! Ooh-la-la! I'm like, totally, Californicated now: A guest house, a pool, topless sunbathing (no tan lines), and poolside drinks! What's a SoCal girl to do?
Now, as you know, my parents look a bit tired lately, and that's because I've been waking up three or four times a night. Yup, at fourteen months, I'm VERY alert at 12:30am, 1:30am, and 2:30am. I love the witching hours, what can I say. Now partly, this is to make sure all my stuffed animals haven't escaped from my crib, but mostly, it's because I just CAN'T go without my bottle. Change is a'comin' though. From what I hear, I'm in for a week of CRYING IT OUT...starting this weekend?!?! OMG! Noooooooo! Quick, make haste, and send me a secret stash of bottles if you get the chance...before my parents read this.
I love you all dearly!
Lili (.)
I had quite a lotof fun in the summertime sun this past weekend! Papa (Grandpa Bock) used up all his hot air and...viola...I've got my very own customized pool in my backyard! Ooh-la-la! I'm like, totally, Californicated now: A guest house, a pool, topless sunbathing (no tan lines), and poolside drinks! What's a SoCal girl to do?
Now, as you know, my parents look a bit tired lately, and that's because I've been waking up three or four times a night. Yup, at fourteen months, I'm VERY alert at 12:30am, 1:30am, and 2:30am. I love the witching hours, what can I say. Now partly, this is to make sure all my stuffed animals haven't escaped from my crib, but mostly, it's because I just CAN'T go without my bottle. Change is a'comin' though. From what I hear, I'm in for a week of CRYING IT OUT...starting this weekend?!?! OMG! Noooooooo! Quick, make haste, and send me a secret stash of bottles if you get the chance...before my parents read this.
I love you all dearly!
Lili (.)
2 comments:
Oh, I so remember this phase. The crying it out phase... just remember this too shall pass.
Thinking sleepy thoughts for your household,
April
Hey guys,
Been checking up on Lilidot and am feeling better to know I'm not the only one being interrupted several times a night. We've had to do a bit of crying it out with Harper but he's in a 'relapse' period due to some new chompers comin' in. Arg! I have found the book "solve your child's sleep problems to be very helpful though! Good luck to you and may we all get some zzzs!
Marni
Post a Comment