If my parents think they're takin' the whole day off, they are most surely mistaken. I'm restless, pre-teething, fussy and if you give me just two seconds of your time...I'll cry your ears off!!!! (That's shear attitude, Dude!) And as of right now, Mommy and Daddy's old tricks to put me to sleep and calm me down just ain't working anymore. I don't mean to be a pain in the rump, truly, but as you're aware, this week has been a very huge transitional period in my life. See, I'm adjusting to day care three days a week, meeting a host of new mentors and colleagues, and on top of it all, I am involved in many extracurricular activities: bubble blowing, putting any and all objects into my mouth, and working on my new screenplay. I'm plain tuckered out...but just like Daddy...I'm not sleeping until I'm good and ready? What's the screenplay about u ask? Weeeeell, thanks for asking. "Pacifiers On Fire" is a high-concept comedy about a group of babies who overthrow their nursery and and eventually the world, ultimately enforcing "baby talk" as the new universal language. It's not only a laugh-out-loud comedy full of hi-jinx and potty jokes, but a morality tale about acceptance and perseverance. Hey, they say you should write what you know...and don't ask to read it, please, as it's written completely in "baby talk." What can I say, I'm a method writer. I see myself and possibly Suri Cruise as the female leads. And I have a good friend, Conner, who would be perfect as the Duke of Drool! Don't work too hard today folks, remember, it's the last holiday of the summer...so spend some time QT with family and friends...those are my fav-o-rite folks...for me to drool on! ;)
Love to all,
Lili Dot
Love to all,
Lili Dot
No comments:
Post a Comment