Touring the Tillamook Cheese Factory in Oregon was a lifelong dream for Mommy. She pressed her face against the glass and gazed googlie-eyed as the giant blocks of cheese rolled down the conveyor belts. Daddy was pretty excited too, because they had Black Peppercorn Cheese. Mommy says he’s a Pepper Monkey at heart. I couldn't help but wonder if the factory workers were paid in blocks of cheese...I know I would like that option if I worked there. Can that be directly deposited into my refrigerator, I wonder? The surrounding area of Tillamook featured picturesque farms and acres upon acres of grazing for cows. In fact, I’d say it’s a little slice of Cow Heaven. Just as I was beginning to resent the fact that I’m 100% lactose based, the whole experience really gave me a new appreciation for the dairy lifeblood of --M-I-L-K! The Tillamook Cheese Factory, henceforth to be referred to as TCF, also had incredibly rich ice cream--with flavors ranging from Huckleberry to Licorice to German Choco Cake...unfortunately for me I’m still on a strict and steady diet of formula and boob-milk. Trust me, I pleaded and cajoled with my parents even started to drool as I struggled to point out that the major ingredient in the delicious creamed ice is my FAVE! No dice for this little dame...they were on to me from the get-go! So, instead of torturing myself watching Mommy and Daddy eat their heaping triple scoops, I opted for a naperoo and when I awoke I was in another dresser drawer! I feel so safe in small spaces!!! Gosh, I love these things, I hope when I get home I can trade my crib for one of these... Maybe I can even pick one out at IKEA! I do loves me some Swedish Bric-a-brak!
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment