Games of all sorts are top priority at the cabin: Mini-golf, Folf, Rich Uncle, Snipe Hunting, Boom-O, Uncle Wiggly...and the list goes on and on and on. Like all Bocks though, I decided to make up my own game instead: "Dice!" The rules are simple. Collect all the dice from all the thousands of board games at the cabin...and just horde them. And when I can't find them...ask everyone..."Dice? Dice? Dice?" SO FUN! Oh, and I'm undefeated!!!
Little known fact: Papa (Edward) proposed to Nana (Jeanne) at the cabin over their winter break from college in 1968. They had to pack their wine, sleeping bags, and food down driveway because it was covered in snow. Everyone knows that there is no central heat or heat of any kind at the cabin...just a fireplace...and that's where he presented her with the engagement ring that they had shopped for together. They married June 21, 1969 and again spent the night at the cabin before their honeymoon in Hawaii.
No comments:
Post a Comment