
Yes, but (s)he didn't, mine did! For now, her very first piece of artwork hangs slightly askew from our refrigerator, as instructed by its creator. But it could be yours! The price is already up to $10.00 from an anonymous bidder in North Idaho!!! Remember this is a silent auction, so please post all bids to lilidotbock@gmail.com by 5/4/08 11:59pm PST
Lili Dot's "Running Thru Cherry Blossoms"
P.S. - Although it doesn't show in this reproduction, there is an actual bite mark taken out of the upper left hand corner of this piece...presumably done by the artist herself. The post-modern influence of this primal act is readily apparent, yet its interpretation and motive is most curious. I presume that each person will be forced to draw upon their own experiences to form a plausible conclusion as to its representation on this canvas.
3 comments:
Does this come in a frame? If not, I'm not interested.
Absolutely! The frame was also designed by the artist...out of actual cherry wood.
OH I bid $15 USD + frame
-Jessbruin
Post a Comment