She's such a combo of both of you! One minute I see mom, then next, I see dad. Wow...and growing up way too fast. Sending lots of love and hugs your way from North Idaho.
I love to sleep, eat, and poop. I am not responsible for anything that I do at this point however. If I do something that you find morally objectable, please blame my parents. They seem to follow me everywhere and make all my decisions for me. When will they learn that I am fully capable of changing my own diapers? Ah, to be adored and loved so much is very exhausting! I'll let them have their fun for now, but pretty soon I'll be runnin' the show...
2 comments:
She's so expressive. I love it!
She's such a combo of both of you! One minute I see mom, then next, I see dad. Wow...and growing up way too fast. Sending lots of love and hugs your way from North Idaho.
Post a Comment