Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Super Mommy!

Mommy had shoulder surgery to repair her worn-out tendons yesterday...and made it through!!! Whoo-hoo!!! Now, while she recovers, I will have the opportunity to show her the same thoughtfulness and care that she has shown me over the past nine months. I've got all sorts of plans (Grandpa Ed will help too!) including but not limited to: Jenga, poopy trivia, paddycake (one-handed, natch), bathing her, combing her hair, feeding her organic baby food, and fetching her Diet Cokes. I've got a waitress uniform and everything. It's 2 CUTE!

Yes, if you're in the know then you've already heard...my Gramps is here to help hold down the fort while Mommy recovers! I just love his 'stache! Maybe some day I'll grow one too. A girl can dream, can't she?

Love to all,

Lili (.)

2 comments:

Terri and Mark said...

Hope your surgery was a success and your feeling great!!!

Daddy-O said...

Thank you for your good wishes. Recovery was more painful than recovering from childbirth! Thankfully, I'm on the mend. I should have just stuck with running in high scool and skipped the volleyball ... I wasn't even that coordinated! Ha Ha