thanks for putting us on your fantatic blog. we feel super famous. we had a a great time and look forward to hanging with you at big island candy next month!
I love to sleep, eat, and poop. I am not responsible for anything that I do at this point however. If I do something that you find morally objectable, please blame my parents. They seem to follow me everywhere and make all my decisions for me. When will they learn that I am fully capable of changing my own diapers? Ah, to be adored and loved so much is very exhausting! I'll let them have their fun for now, but pretty soon I'll be runnin' the show...
1 comment:
thanks for putting us on your fantatic blog. we feel super famous. we had a a great time and look forward to hanging with you at big island candy next month!
Post a Comment