

A lot of you have been asking me how I came to be...so I thought I'd cross the t's and lili dot (drum roll please) the i's for you. Well, the mechanics of how I came to be are pretty self-explanatory...I have no idea what that means, I mean, that stuff is WAY over my head, so let's just say a stork dropped me off. But beyond me, a most interesting story is how my parents met. Truth be told, they met online. Yes, on Yahoo!Personals. Which in the early 21st century was apparently the thing to do. Shoot, I've even got my own profile up on MySpace...but Daddy says I can't date until I'm 21 and even then he doesn't want to know about it. Besides, I'm just looking for friends right now anyways...nothing too serious. ;) Anyway, my Mommy was dating a few guys--a regular hussie that girl was--and my Daddy was always trolling for babes online, a real philanderer I'm told. Hey, they're my parents, what are you gonna do? A: Love them...that's all I can do!!! Crazy kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment